The Joint Venture “AND-POLIC” is formed in 2003 in Andijan city of the Republic of Uzbekistan, and is the first manufacturer of aluminium composite panels in Central Asia under the trade mark “ALCOPON”.
The enterprise is staffed with the qualified experts and well trained industrial workers. In the production is implemented the quality management system ISO 9001:2008;
The activity of the Company is focused on market supply by qualitative finishing material, constant product diversification and production quality improvement. Production is manufactured from high-quality raw materials with high-tech and corresponds to the international standards.
The “ALCOPON” panels are exported to the regions of Siberia of the Russian Federation, Iran and United Arab Emirates.
Advantages of “ALCOPON” Aluminium composite panels (ACP)
- use of high-quality materials only of leading Chinese and foreign manufacturers: aluminium foils of special-property alloy with paint coating of world manufacturers as Becker (Sweden), PPG (USA), Azko Nobel (Sweden);
- production possibility of ACPwith РЕ and PVDF coating, as well as sub-tree, trim stone, marble, granite for original interiors;
- the great stock reserve of end products;
- the maximum production term upon availability of materials in the warehouse does not exceed 20 days;
- production possibility of aluminium composite panels (ACP) with not easily combustible filler which contains not less than 75% of mineral substances and not more than 25% of polyethylene, reaching 5,4 MJ/kg of specific quantity of heating. (For the first time in Uzbekistan are tested and manufactured the aluminium composite panels of flammability group “G1” (under GOST 30244) (not easily combustible, filler with fire-retardant filler), corresponding to the international fire and technical requirements (Test report of 25.09.2008. Fire and Technical Laboratory of the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Uzbekistan; Test report №142-08 of 02.09.2008. The laboratories of the Certification System in the field of fire safety of the Russian Federation).